accountant - maternity contract
full time, warriewood head office
we are searching for an accountant to join our finance team on a 12 month maternity contract. You will be reporting to the chief financial officer and working alongside a small finance team in a dynamic and supported learning environment. You will gain exposure across a number of different departments and touch points in the business supporting our overall team.
the primary purpose of this role includes:
- general ledger reconciliations
- preparation of month end accounts
- preparation of management reports
- monthly ad hoc reports
- preparation of statutory returns
- accounts receivable and accounts payable support
- provision of basic analytic support to overall team
the successful applicant will possess
- 1-2 years work experience in a similar role / environment
- CA/CPA or currently studying towards would be highly regarded
- be a quick learner, eager to learn new systems and processes
- possess a strong analytical and problem-solving mind-set
- excellent attention to detail, able to critique your own work
- be an excellent team player
- have excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- intermediate to advanced Microsoft office skills; Vlookup will be a requirement
- be a self-starter who is able able to work autonomously
- knowledge of Oracle. SAP, or Apparel 21
how to apply:
to apply, please email your cv & covering letter addressing the role requirements as detailed above to email@example.com
we kindly ask that you answer the following questions within your covering letter:
how do your personal interests align with the bassike brand?
when has your determination paid-off professionally?
why is bassike a brand you’d like to join?