full time, warriewood head office
we are searching for a full-time assistant planner to join our team. in this newly created role you will be responsible for supporting and expanding the planning function within the bassike business.
the primary purpose of this role includes:
- providing administrative support to the buying & planning manager through report generation and sales analysis for both the retail and wholesale businesses
- planning of core inventory stock levels
- championing data management for the business
- assisting with monthly budgets and reconciliations, as well as seasonal indents and markdowns
- liaising with retail stores to monitor inventory levels
- providing ad hoc assistance for buyers and wholesale team
the successful applicant will possess
- 1 year experience in a similar role, or a merchandise allocator looking for the opportunity to step up
- advanced microsoft excel skills
- high attention to detail
- excellent time management
how to apply:
to apply, please email your cv & covering letter addressing the role requirements as detailed above to email@example.com
we kindly ask that you answer the following questions within your covering letter:
how do your personal interests align with the bassike brand?
when has your determination paid-off professionally?
why is bassike a brand you’d like to join?