we are searching for a design coordinator to join our dedicated design & development team. This role will assist and support the design team ensuring sampling ranges are produced with the highest regard for detail and efficiency.
the major challenge of this role is the adherence to very tight deadlines in the design department without compromising the quality of the product.
the primary purpose of this role includes:
- assist with in house cutting when required
- print markers to be cut in house for both first samples and SMS samples
- purchase / receipt of all jersey raw materials and jersey finished goods
- assist to manage the organisation of the sampling raw materials for each season including ordering trims, logistics and assisting with stocktake
- work with garment makers, including local factory visits
- manage the offshore sampling
- maintain ap21 bill of materials
- handover sms and tech packs to production - prepare garments for SMS deadline, range release, seasonal photo shoots and sales
- organise design room
the successful applicant will possess
- 3-5 years industry experience and experience in local manufacturing
- demonstrated time management and organisational skills
- a high level of attention to detail
- a creative team player attitude
- drivers license
how to apply:
to apply, please email your cv & covering letter addressing the role requirements as detailed above to firstname.lastname@example.org
we kindly ask that you answer the following questions within your covering letter:
how do your personal interests align with the bassike brand?
when has your determination paid-off professionally?
why is bassike a brand you’d like to join?