digital marketing and e-commerce coordinator
full time, warriewood head office
we are searching for an experienced digital marketing and ecommerce coordinator to join our dynamic digital and marketing team. reporting to, and working alongside the ecommerce manager, you will be responsible for the execution and content roll out across our website, social media and digital marketing channels as well as the merchandising and product representation on bassike.com to achieve sales targets and increase conversion. the ideal candidate will have 2-3 years experience in a similar role, have a thorough understanding of the digital and e-commerce landscape and an interest in luxury australian fashion.
the primary purpose of this role includes:
- content upload, execution and scheduling of social media channels to align with digital calendar, maintaining a strong online presence for the brand through content, copy and community management
- product management and upload, including image upload, product description, tagging and SEO optimisation
- sample management and working closely with digital content producer in managing online buy for ecommerce and marketing shoots
- working closely with buyers and retail teams to manage the process between the arrivals of stock to DC and online publication
- work closely with e-commerce manager on the maintenance and development of bassike.com and us.bassike.com to deliver a functional and progressive online experience through UX, e-commerce initiatives, SEO optimisation and online marketing
- work closely with e-commerce manager on the expansion and optimisation of bassike organic and paid digital channels to meet the objectives of the online business
- e-commerce marketplace management
- upload of assets and execution of digital marketing campaigns across affiliate networks, display and retargeting
- on-site product merchandising to align with digital calendar to increase sales, conversion and overall site aesthetic
the successful applicant will possess:
- 2-3 years proven experience in an e-commerce and/or digital marketing role
- an understanding and interest in the digital landscape, online marketing and e-commerce
- an ability to self manage, show initiative and effectively meet and exceed deadlines
- the ability to think globally whilst being commercially aware and customer focused
- experience and understanding of social media, CMS platforms (shopify plus preferred), email marketing and ERP systems
- a finger on the pulse when it comes to industry trends and digital progression
- a high attention to detail with the ability to work across several tasks and projects at a time
- experience in adobe suite preferred but not essential
how to apply:
to apply, please email your cv & covering letter addressing the role requirements as detailed above to email@example.com.
we kindly ask that you answer the following questions within your covering letter:
how do your personal interests align with the bassike brand?
when has your determination paid-off professionally?
why is bassike a brand you’d like to join?