senior sales associate
melbourne emporium, vic
we are searching for a senior sales associate to join the team at our melbourne emporium store in the cbd. the successful candidate will have a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain client relationships and extensive experience in reaching and exceeding sales targets. you will be currently be working in or have previous experience in a fashion retail sales role, show exceptional customer service skills, be fluent in mandarin and have experience working with wechat. You will be immaculately presented, and enjoy working in a team environment.
the primary purpose of this role includes:
- driving sales to deliver weekly/monthly/annual sales targets
- maintaining a high level of customer service that demonstrates repeat client sales and client brand loyalty
- carrying out of store-operating standards
- maintaining company policy and procedure
- support the national retail sales and operations manager to coordinate and uphold loss prevention strategies
- maintaining the highest level of personal and store presentation standards
the successful applicant will possess:
- comprehensive understanding of middle end to luxury fashion in the Australian market place; including pricing, competitor brands, competitor retailers, influential brands and local demographics
- ability to meet sales targets
- the ability to develop and maintain client relationships
- the ability to work under pressure and be highly organised
- excellent communication skills
- demonstrate clear decision making and problem solving skills
- immaculate personal presentation
how to apply:
to apply, please email your cv & covering letter addressing the role requirements as detailed above to firstname.lastname@example.org
we kindly ask that you answer the following questions within your covering letter:
how do your personal interests align with the bassike brand?
when has your determination paid-off professionally?
why is bassike a brand you’d like to join?