we are searching for an experienced senior store manager to lead the team at our Melbourne Emporium store. the successful candidate will have extensive retail management experience, with a proven ability to lead and manage a large team. you will be a highly motivated individual with a demonstrated ability to meet sales targets and increase sales growth, maintain client relationships, and develop strategies to further the client pool. with the scope to build an exciting career as a leader in the bassike retail business.
the primary purpose of this role includes:
- driving sales to deliver weekly/monthly/annual sales targets
- maintaining a high level of customer service that demonstrates repeat client sales and client brand loyalty
- provide commentary and feedback through weekly reporting relating to sales including strengths, opportunities and strategy for the weeks/months ahead
- carrying out of store-operating standards
- carrying out of monthly rostering
- maintaining company policy and procedure
- providing consistent training and development for all staff
- support the national retail sales and operations manager to coordinate and uphold loss prevention strategies
- maintaining the highest level of personal and store presentation standards
the successful applicant will possess
- comprehensive understanding of middle end to luxury fashion in the australian market place; including pricing, competitor brands, competitor retailers, influential brands and local demographics
- ability to meet sales targets
- the ability to work under pressure and be highly organised
- excellent communication skills
- ability and experience to lead and motivate a team
- ability to further develop and enhance professional relationships
- strong reporting skills
- strong delegation skills
- demonstrate clear decision making and problem solving skills
- the ability to nurture customer relationships and drive results by developing a team with exceptional sales skills and customer service
- the ability to lead and manage a large team
- immaculate personal presentation
how to apply:
to apply, please email your cv & covering letter addressing the role requirements as detailed above to email@example.com
we kindly ask that you answer the following questions within your covering letter:
how do your personal interests align with the bassike brand?
when has your determination paid-off professionally?
why is bassike a brand you’d like to join?