production and raw material assistant
full time, warriewood head office
we are searching for a production and raw materials assistant to join our bassike production team.
this position works within the production department to assist in maintaining production invoicing, process administration, data entry, raw material (fabric and trims) ordering, and receipt/warehouse despatch process.
this role would be well suited for a graduate who is passionate to learn about production or a skilled
candidate who enjoys a variety of administration and warehousing tasks.
the primary purpose of this role includes, but is not limited to the following:
- processing production invoices from suppliers for fabric and trims
- assist in the data processing of seasonal stocktakes
- manage AP21 WIP report ensuring orders are completed within AP21 within 6 month timeframe
- assist in AP21 project work
- raise trim orders
- conduct fabric and trim receipt and despatch
- coordinate physical stocktakes of raw materials department (fabric and trims)
- process production repairs
the successful applicant will possess:
- technical knowledge in fashion or textiles
- excellent communication skills
- excellent attention to detail skills
- skills in excel is an advantage
- enjoys a variety of computer and warehousing work
how to apply:
to apply, please email your cv & covering letter addressing the role requirements as detailed above to firstname.lastname@example.org
we kindly ask that you answer the following questions within your covering letter:
how do your personal interests align with the bassike brand?
when has your determination paid-off professionally?
why is bassike a brand you’d like to join?