full time, warriewood head office
we are searching for an energetic and experienced administrator to join our dynamic wholesale sales team. you will be responsible for managing all of the administrative process and function of the department to support its smooth running and performance.
the primary purpose of this role includes:
- weekly/monthly/seasonal reporting at product and customer level
- order entry and inventory maintenance in apparel 21 system
- sample management for domestic and international showrooms
- management of replenishment programs
- management of wholesale customer returns
- working closely with finance team to ensure timely dispatch of orders for both domestic and international customers
- managing the distribution of seasonal digital marketing and ecommerce assets to wholesale customers
- point of contact for all after sales enquiries from our wholesale customers
the successful applicant will possess
- exceptional organisational, administration, communication & time management skills
- 3 years experience in an administration heavy role. fashion experience would be beneficial but not essential
- proficient in AP21 (or similar) sales module and all Microsoft office applications
- ability to create reports and analyse data
- ability to self-manage, show initiative and effectively meet and exceed deadlines
- a high attention to detail with the ability to multitask
how to apply:
to apply, please email your cv & covering letter addressing the role requirements as detailed above to firstname.lastname@example.org
we kindly ask that you answer the following questions within your covering letter:
how do your personal interests align with the bassike brand?
when has your determination paid-off professionally?
why is bassike a brand you’d like to join?